this is my own personal collection of lovely SPAM received at my various e-mails...as you can see I have made quite a tidy sum over the previous few months... I shall be keeping that running 'Windfall Total' up to date so keep tuned to my good fortune, but no envy please!
my lovable benefactors are certainly diverse...'FBI' 'OXFAM INTERNATIONAL' [yes, the charity] & 'TOYOTA LOTTERY'JAPAN to name but a few.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Bcasey Esq - Reply If Interested

Wednesday, 1 July, 2009 10:03 AM

From:"Bcasey Esq"
To:undisclosed-recipients

Dear Sir/Madam,
I Am Brian Casey Esq, I want you to assist me to handle an inheritance.
Please get back to me with your details.
1.Your Full Name...
2. Your Current Address...
3.Your Age...
4.Your Occupation..
5.Your Telephone number..
6.Your Company if any...
Brian Casey Esq.




No comments:

Post a Comment

WINDFALL TOTAL

  • $178,915,810.00 USD
  • £31,673,000.00 GBP

Followers