this is my own personal collection of lovely SPAM received at my various e-mails...as you can see I have made quite a tidy sum over the previous few months... I shall be keeping that running 'Windfall Total' up to date so keep tuned to my good fortune, but no envy please!
my lovable benefactors are certainly diverse...'FBI' 'OXFAM INTERNATIONAL' [yes, the charity] & 'TOYOTA LOTTERY'JAPAN to name but a few.

Friday, July 3, 2009

AARON JOHNSON - REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL mrjackparkinson26@hotmail.com‏

Thursday, 2 July, 2009 10:42 PM

From:"AARON JOHNSON"
To:undisclosed-recipients

My Name is Mr.Jack Parkinson and I work with the EURO LOTTERY company
and i am soliciting for your opinion if i can help you win our lottery
prize then we both will share the money 50% each. Please do not take
this for granted because i have just noticed a free space in our lottery
draw. If you are interested contact me via my secure email:
mrjackparkinson26@hotmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

WINDFALL TOTAL

  • $178,915,810.00 USD
  • £31,673,000.00 GBP

Followers