this is my own personal collection of lovely SPAM received at my various e-mails...as you can see I have made quite a tidy sum over the previous few months... I shall be keeping that running 'Windfall Total' up to date so keep tuned to my good fortune, but no envy please!
my lovable benefactors are certainly diverse...'FBI' 'OXFAM INTERNATIONAL' [yes, the charity] & 'TOYOTA LOTTERY'JAPAN to name but a few.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mr C E Eso - Hello Dear

Tuesday, 26 May, 2009 3:40 AM

From:"Mr C E Eso"
To: undisclosed-recipients

Hello Dear

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss
Account with the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay who is an international
business man.

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary his contact is as follow:

Name: Mr Llyord Cross
Email:mrllyordcross76@yahoo.com.hk
Tel: +234-802-202-1053

Ask him to send you the total $2,000.000.00 (TWO MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR'S) which
I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched
with my secretary Mr Llyord Cross and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please you have to make sure you send him your full information's as stated below for
confirmation to notify that its you:

1. Your Name
2.Address
3.Telephone
4. Your Occupation

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after
all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the
investment projects which me and the new partner arehaving at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to
receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Llyord Cross and he will send
the amount to you without any delay.

With best regards
Mr C E Eso




No comments:

Post a Comment

WINDFALL TOTAL

  • $178,915,810.00 USD
  • £31,673,000.00 GBP

Followers