this is my own personal collection of lovely SPAM received at my various e-mails...as you can see I have made quite a tidy sum over the previous few months... I shall be keeping that running 'Windfall Total' up to date so keep tuned to my good fortune, but no envy please!
my lovable benefactors are certainly diverse...'FBI' 'OXFAM INTERNATIONAL' [yes, the charity] & 'TOYOTA LOTTERY'JAPAN to name but a few.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

yi_kwan004@yahoo.com.hk - BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Thursday, 11 June, 2009 10:28 PM

From:"yi_kwan004@yahoo.com.hk"
To:

Hello Friend,

I am Mr.Yi Kwan a transfer supervisor on investment in Standard Chartered Bank,Hong Kong, I have a transaction of mutual benefit worth Eighteen millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (18.5 Million USD) If interested please respond to my personal e-mail (yi_kwan004@yahoo.com.hk)

Regards
Yi kwan

-------------------
Email sent using my WebMail access.




No comments:

Post a Comment

WINDFALL TOTAL

  • $178,915,810.00 USD
  • £31,673,000.00 GBP

Followers