this is my own personal collection of lovely SPAM received at my various e-mails...as you can see I have made quite a tidy sum over the previous few months... I shall be keeping that running 'Windfall Total' up to date so keep tuned to my good fortune, but no envy please!
my lovable benefactors are certainly diverse...'FBI' 'OXFAM INTERNATIONAL' [yes, the charity] & 'TOYOTA LOTTERY'JAPAN to name but a few.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Attn: Sir/madam

Monday, 15 February, 2010 1:32
From:"HARRISON PHILIP"

To:undisclosed-recipients

I seek your partnership to accomplish a legitimate project. I want to front you to receive a contract payment from Royal Bank of Scotland which I would want you to secure for me.
The contract has been executed legitimately and was financed by Oceanic bank but we needed someone to receive the over stated amount as the contractor.
It is a legitimate project and I want to conclude this within 21 days.
Can you receive the fund since I cannot claim it myself? We can work together and remit the fund to you.
Give me your details.

Regards.

Philip 11




No comments:

Post a Comment

WINDFALL TOTAL

  • $178,915,810.00 USD
  • £31,673,000.00 GBP

Followers