this is my own personal collection of lovely SPAM received at my various e-mails...as you can see I have made quite a tidy sum over the previous few months... I shall be keeping that running 'Windfall Total' up to date so keep tuned to my good fortune, but no envy please!
my lovable benefactors are certainly diverse...'FBI' 'OXFAM INTERNATIONAL' [yes, the charity] & 'TOYOTA LOTTERY'JAPAN to name but a few.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

{Spam?}

Thursday, 19 November, 2009 5:39

From:"Tai Lee Credit Corporation"
To:undisclosed-recipients


Goodday,

I am Mr. Lee Chow President/CEO of Tai Lee Credit Corporation Sdn Bhd© here in Malaysia. I am ready to help you. I am a private money lender. Are you in bad credit? Does your financial standard need refurbishment? I operate a registered and government approved financial institute. I give out loans to companies and individuals at a 3% interest rate. To individuals between the range of Twenty Thousand to Two Hundered Thousand Dollars. ($20,000.00 USD - $200,000.00 USD), while for corporate bodies, we give out Fifty Thousand to One Million Dollars ($50,000.00 USD - $1,000,000.00 USD). I give out local and international loans to any body in dire need of a loan, and that is willing to repay back the loan. I am not a bank and I do not require many documents. If you are interested in getting a loan from our firm. You can reach us at: taileecredit@sify.com

And please, I am very sorry if this information came to you as a shock or invaded your privacy.


Mr. Lee Chow
President/CEO
Tai Lee Credit Corporation Sdn Bhd©.
+60.103.822.209

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ez a level a SzivarvanyNet Kft Levelezo Rendszerevel keszult.




No comments:

Post a Comment

WINDFALL TOTAL

  • $178,915,810.00 USD
  • £31,673,000.00 GBP

Followers